[ale] Hmm. New employer for someone?

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Wed Aug 23 14:58:37 EDT 2006

Unless things have changed at big blue in the last 5 years (not
impossible, just highly improbable) they have a fairly lax dress code
for non exec levels. They realized early on that the most important
asset IBM has is its employee's. They buy lots of real estate during
boon times as a buffer during lean times so they can sell it off. I was
a part of IBM corp security and they had a policy of privacy before
security. So you may not have too much of a change other than moving to
Lotus notes for a mail client and an occasional visit from the execs.
I still want to go back to Big Blue one day, I'm just waiting for the
right opportunity.

Drag0n