[ale] OT: Sort Of Mirrormed.org and GPLmedicine.org and Other stuff.

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 18 10:41:52 EDT 2006

Hey,

I missed the mysql.  I should pay attention.   I could use that sort of
knowledge right now.

Anyways,  Is anyone on this list following the medical IT industry?

Also,  I have started to play with some programs from Sourceforge.   And
was wondering if someone here is using a program like H-inventory.
Basically I am looking for a database program that will inventory
network hardware and even software.   I need to be able to input the
data manually or run scripts that would upload to the database.

Adrin