[ale] [OT] bomb hoax

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Aug 17 13:13:06 EDT 2006

My understanding of the restrictions was only for carry on bags.  You're
allowed to have fluids and gels in your checked bags.  (Not gasoline or
other flammables of course.)  You should be able to bring back the lens
solution I'd think.  Of course if you aren't already checking a bag
spending the $5 might save you the time of waiting at the baggage
carrousel.