[ale] attending tonight's meeting?

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 12:16:18 EDT 2006

Just show up!

The directions are at the ale website, and we'd be happy to have you.

Be here around 7:15 so we can run everyone upstairs as a herd rather
than a half-hour string of stragglers.

Last talk was Mysql Replication if I recall (I wasn't there) and
tonight will be a short presentation on PXE by Brian Mcleod who
brought us Kickstart just a few months ago.

No need to bring anything besides yourself, unless you want to take
notes, etc.

--JMS