[ale] High-end Collocation facilities

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 16:58:53 EDT 2006

Last time I talked to my buddy Chip, I was aware it was still there. Hadnt
actually noticed that it wasnt there.

lol.

Ive seen Internap on quite a few SF , though I really havent had dones so
recently (in the last month).

On 8/11/06, Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com> wrote:

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."