[ale] Procmail forward to cell phone

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Aug 7 20:15:18 EDT 2006

Thanks.

There is a bigger problem than that.  My cell phone limits the number of
characters in an email and will truncate all emails.  I may need to
write a perl program that will somehow get only the meaningful bits out.

One way is to strip out every line that begins with '>'.  That removes
all the Re text.  Another problem is that these sales reps are _bad_
about sending html mail.  HTML mail could alos cause issues on the
phone.  The nbest bet is to write a program to do the following

1.  Strip all headers
2.  HTML -> Text
3.  Remove all '>' and blank lines.