[ale] Opinions of Arch Linux?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 15:44:48 EDT 2006

Steve Brown wrote:
> Also, as you previously ignored, there is a huge difference between the
> previous Breezy release and the current Dapper release. For example, I
> just installed xfce-desktop with apt-get last week and it worked without
> a hitch and could be selected from the login screen with no further
> configuration.

:-)

So now can you roam between wifi hotspots and see the signal strength of
each so that you can pick the cheapest one with the best signal?

USB Headset working yet with Skype?

:-)

Just yanking your chain a bit.  I love it when people think that getting
a GUI working is the crowning achievement to making their life (and work
experience) whole.

:-)

-Jim P.