[ale] Opinions of Arch Linux?

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 14:53:36 EDT 2006

There has been mass assumption that Shuttleworth is devoting time and money
to the development of Smart. I think with a little push Smart could be a
valuable tool.

And no, I still love apt-get moo , or aptitude moo ( and then start adding a
-v each time after up to aptitude -v-v-v-v-v-v moo)

On 8/3/06, Paul Cartwright <paul_tbot at pcartwright.com> wrote:

> On Thu August 3 2006 2:37 pm, KingBahamut wrote:
> > Now if they implemented something like SMART , now that would be
> > cool -- http://labix.org/smart
> but they do??
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/source/smart
>
> what's the matter with apt-get? smart is maybe a little better, but I
> have still run into problems tring to install/remove/update packages
> ( on SuSE) using smart..
> --
> Paul Cartwright
> Registered Linux user # 367800

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."