[ale] OT: Programming guidance for black berry

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Aug 1 15:10:44 EDT 2006

You may be out of luck there. I work for a company that develops for
smart phones and they have had dealings with RIM. RIM does not like to
have anything outside of their control. We have heard of companies
developing for the Blackberry get acquired just so they can keep control
of the development.

Drag0n