[ale] gmail losing e-mail?

Keith Morris keith at iqinteractive.com
Fri Apr 28 10:52:33 EDT 2006

Not sure if this is what your asking, but it seems you want a filter to
immediately archive a message without putting it in the inbox. If so,
just create a new filter and in the "Next Step" tell it to skip the
inbox. I have several filters that apply a label and immediately archive
the message.

:: Keith Morris
:: Director of Technology
:: IQ Interactive