[ale] spam?

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Tue Apr 25 08:16:47 EDT 2006

Keith Hopkins wrote:
> Geoffrey wrote:
>> Has anyone else figured out that 99.9999% of email coming from .biz
>> domains is spam?
>>

> I don't think I've actually gotten any mail from a .biz yet, but
> wouldn't wouldn't .biz imply it to be spam anyway?

Well, I thought that the .biz domain was SUPPOSED to be similar to .com,
that is, a business related domain.  Could be wrong though.

At any rate, I get a ton of email from .biz domains and it's all spam...

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin