[ale] ML 2010 printer

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Apr 24 14:49:10 EDT 2006

While I haven't tried it yet, 'cause when I tried to go to the web site
this weekend and download them, the link took me to a site selling
printers, not a download site, my google search turned up a number of
hits that indicated the drivers were broken from Samsung.  Or at least
no one had been able to get them to work.

Jim.