[ale] ML 2010 printer

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Mon Apr 24 09:12:53 EDT 2006

ALErs -

Is anyone using the Linux driver that Samsung provides on their web
site?

<http://www.samsung.com/support/productsupport/download/Model_Select2.as
px?type=Printer+and+Multifunction&subtype=Black+%26+White+Laser+Printers
+for+Home+and+Home+Office&model=ML%2D2010&fileType=DR&LSSI=%2Finclude%2F
SSI%2Fus%5Fleft%2FLMenu%5FPrinterandMultifunction%5FBlackWhiteLaserPrint
ersforHomeandHomeOffice%2Esec&RSSI=%2Finclude%2FSSI%2Fus%5Fright%2FRMenu
%5FPrinterandMultifunction%2Esec>

OOFFF! Sorry 'bout that! Flames to Samsung.

  - Mills