[ale] ale NW meeting last night

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Apr 21 11:25:56 EDT 2006

I want to thank Jerald for running the WHOLE show last night at the
re-start of the NW ALE meetings.

I was unable to make it to the meeting, but plan to follow through on my
plan to give a LISA/ALE t-shirt to each attendee.

If you attended the meeting last night, please send me a private email
with a t-shirt size (m,l,xl,xxl) and we'll make arrangements to get your
t-shirt to you. (we have a list of attendees, but some of you folks
write very poorly....)

Thanks again to Jerald for all his efforts.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin