[ale] Working for Bill

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Fri Apr 21 10:56:53 EDT 2006

Having read the article I think its in MSFT's best interest for it to
remain public. It gives people interested in working there an honest
appraisal of life at Microsoft. Given the high costs of hiring and
training I'd rather people I hire know what they are about to get into
rather than show up expecting all candy and roses.

Thats said, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those worthless
middle-managers he trashed don't come after him for retribution.

Chris