[ale] Good tool for transferring directory tree to ftp?

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 15:34:07 EDT 2006

it is posible to batch ftp sessions, but I've not done it.

WMM

On 4/20/06, Ben Coleman <oloryn at benshome.net> wrote:

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erd?s
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2