[ale] Working for Bill

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:56:20 EDT 2006

Free speech is not guaranteed to individuals working for others, however, in
the context of their employment agreement. Just like some businesses
disallow individuals from carrying weapons onto their premises, a private
organization can disallow publication of information by their employees.

Warren

--
http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on