[ale] httpd probes

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 07:32:07 EDT 2006

I have been getting lots of probes lately.  A good number of them seem to
come from Comcast.  The ones like what you mentioned are from "script
kiddies" around the world who think they're hackers.  The kiddies probably
downloaded a script from somewhere that would check for popular web plugins
known to be vulnerable.