[ale] ALE CENTRAL for Thursday, April 13, 7:30pm

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Fri Apr 14 15:06:49 EDT 2006

Jay Finch wrote:
> I'm so sad to have missed this presentation - It's a topic I'm *VERY*
> interested in, but with the Thrashers playing last night for a playoff
> spot (and I'm a season ticketholder), and I had miss it.
>
> Will there be a recap on the ALE website, or maybe more information at the
> Build-in?

Unfortunately Mike and I weren't very well prepared and did the entire
presentation ad lib. There was a lot of info and I tried to follow a
rough outline, but much of my part of the presentation was Q/A driven
and the topic jumped around a lot. Aaron taped it, I think. You might
be able to get a tape?