[ale] March Linux 4 Edu.Presentation DVD (was: Mark your calendars: Nov 15-17)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Fri Apr 14 08:59:43 EDT 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 16:59, Bradley's List Address wrote:
> Has the DVD image from the Linux educational presentation been made
> available?
> There was some talk of it a while back.
>
> Thanks,
> Bradley

I've had my hands full with a number of other (paying) video projects and
haven't found the ~3 or 4 hours I'll need to package the presentation yet.
It is nearing the top of my list, though, and should get done within the next
couple weeks.

I'm also looking into making it and future presentations available as a "film
strip" style soundtrack with still images PodCast presentation .  I just
found out that these are a possible distribution option and I have the OSeX
tools to author them, but I need to test playback options under Linux before
committing.

peace
aaron