[ale] Build-In Update: Come One Come All

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 13:04:42 EDT 2006

 YES! the Build-In is on! Come one, come all!

Wish I could have attended Central's meeting -- couldn't do it -- out of
town on family matters.

I'm a bit disappointed with the Electronic Frontier Foundation; my e-mail
and phone call inquiries regarding Build-Ins went unanswered (sigh).

Oh well -- We'll leave EFF to make arguments before the Supreme Court, and
we... We shall make MythTV Machines:

DATE: 4/22/2006
TIME: 9:00 - 5:00 PM
WHERE: Emory University School of Law (
directions<http://www.ale.org/new/directions-to-ale-central/>)
ROOM: Gambrell Hall ? Third Floor: 303 Agnor

The room Emory has provided is nice -- glassed-in on two sides with access
to a large 3rd story terrace. Picking-up DISH, DirecTV, and Over The Air
should not be a problem. (We currently do not have DISH or DirecTV available
to the Build-In -- any thoughts appreciated).

Thanks,
Preston