[ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting

audilover audilover at speedfactory.net
Wed Apr 12 17:12:03 EDT 2006

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net>
To: ale at ale.org
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
Subject: Re: [ale] Thursday, April 20th Meeting
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:08:19 -0400

> As Jerald noted, we don't have a presentation as of yet
> for the re-start  of the ALE NW meetings.  I'm looking for
> folks who are willing to  present both for this meeting
> and future meetings.  Please drop me email  privately if
> you are interested.
>
> The more presenters, the better the meetings will be.  You
> don't have to  be an expert, just have some experience
> with something you can share.  Hell, I've made a number of
> presentations and always come away with more  information
> then I brought.

I'll volunteer to do a talk on using SSH for the May or July
meeting (I'll be on vacation in June).  I can send you a
synopsis sometime during the next week.  I'd also like to do
one on the Redhat LDAP server, but I'm still in learning
mode so most likely won't be prepared till Aug. - Oct.
timeframe.

Ray