[ale] Way OT - looking for a referal service

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Wed Apr 12 15:07:27 EDT 2006

http://www.homereports.com <http://www.homereports.com>  seems decent,
also.

________________________________

From: ale-bounces at ale.org [mailto:ale-bounces at ale.org] On Behalf Of
To: ale at ale.org
Jerald Sheets
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:49 AM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts
Subject: Re: [ale] Way OT - looking for a referal service

I think http://www.kudzu.com is the same thing.

--Jerald

On Apr 12, 2006, at 11:13 AM, Charles Shapiro wrote:

	Uh. Do you perhaps mean "Angie's List"?
	http://www.angieslist.com/AngiesList/

	-- CHS

	On 4/12/06, Jim <ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com> wrote:

		I recall reading about someone, a lady I think, who
started a grass
		roots referal service.    It was to be a "neigbor
referal service".  It
		was called something like "Annie's list".  Does anyone
know what I'm
		talking about?

		Thanks,
		Jim.