[ale] Cat-5 question

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Apr 10 09:15:28 EDT 2006

I will add one thing.

If you are really having trouble you can purchase some AMP RJ45 ends
that come with a little black plastic thingy.  You align the wires in
this black thing.  Put it in the RJ45 and crimp it all together with a
standard crimper.  I use this end when I'm making special Cisco cables.

Problem is that Graybar sells these for $50 per 100.