[ale] MythTV Build-In update

Cliff Free brd at alumni.clemson.edu
Thu Apr 6 15:04:18 EDT 2006

Sorry for the delay in responding to some of these MythTV emails directed at
me, but I've been out of town starting a new job (training).  I'm also sorry
to say that while I've offered to bring my setup to the build-in, chances
are that I won't be able to make it.  We're expecting my new daughter
(version 1.0) to arrive any day now ;-)

On 4/5/06, H P Ladds <householdwords at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Folks:
>
> Emory School of Laws has been kind enough to donate a room for the "Build-In<http://www.eff.org/broadcastflag/cookbook/buildin.php>
> ."
>
> DATE: 4/22/2006
> TIME: 9:00 - 5:00 PM
> WHERE: Emory University School of Law ( directions<http://www.ale.org/new/directions-to-ale-central/>
> )
> ROOM: Gambrell Hall -- Third Floor: 303 Agnor
>
> Please do not confuse this event with ALE Central's meeting on the topic
> of MythTV to be held on Thursday, April 13th.
>
> Stay tuned! More details to follow.

"the best-laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft agley" -- Robert Burns