[ale] Auto Capitalization?

Allan Neal allanneal at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 13:38:43 EDT 2006

Does anyone know of a script/tip or feature that will allow me to do
auto-capitalization when typing emails.  I miss the shift key often in writing
email and have to backspace a lot to catch uncapitalized words at the
beginning of sentences.

If not:  what would be the best place to start learning vim scripting so that
I can write my own script.

Allan
\_|   I count him braver who overcomes   |
  |   his desires than he who conquers   |
  | his enemies; for the hardest victory |
  |      is the victory over self.       |
  |             - Aristotle              |