[ale] SSL Certs for $14.95

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Apr 6 12:24:44 EDT 2006

Certs are tied to whatever is used to identify the web site address.

By using a common name of the IP address and setting that, valid, IP
address to be the ServerName in apache, all requirements are met. The
cert still has owner verification of the IP address and the business
name, etc.

go to https://216.23.87.189/

The index page is blank as that machine runs everything as an
application server that is pointed to by another machine. Check the
server certificate for validity.