[ale] Fedora Core 4 rpm management?

tom sawyer tomsayer3135 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 10:56:53 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I'm new to Fedora but have used Redhat 7.x quite a
bit.  I've also used SuSe, Mandrake, Debian, and
Gentoo in the past.

Is there a package management tool for Fedora that I'm
missing?

Add/Remove in KDE/Gnome returns an error "package not
found" "unlocatable package libkabinterfaces.so.1"
"required by ('kdeaddons', '3.4.0', '2')"

I used to use GnoRPM and the like.  Is there anything
better now adays?  Can I install YaST like on SuSe?

Thanks,
Tom