[ale] Socket A Processors

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 00:10:27 EST 2006

I thought of that. It is why I kept this thread in my inbox. But I
also want to replace the P4 in my SuSE box. If I were to buy a new
processor for my Windows box I would be able to use the processor from
it in the SuSE box with a cheap motherboard. But no matter which way I
slice it, I just can't do it right now. I have to pay for summer
semester soon and pay off tires and a battery for my truck. The
computers will have to wait :(