[ale] Print Server & Printer

Robert Heaven robertheaven at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 15:12:36 EDT 2005

I have a Hawking HPS1U (el-cheapo) USB Print Server with an HP 5150 printer attached, and this combination SUX. After they sit idle for an extended period, I literally have to power cycle BOTH devices just to get them to talk to each other. Hawking tried to stuff too many features (DHCP Server?) into this tiny little "matchbox" sized device.