[ale] New ALE Website

Megan Golding mgolding at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 22 08:55:44 EDT 2005

Chris,

The new site looks great. I'm a lurker on ALE and have been hanging around since 2000.

Several ALE members were quite helpful late in the summer in donating some computer equipment to my school, which I really appreciate. They donated bulk Ethernet cable so I could teach cable making and one guy even donated a Pentium II with Mandrake installed. The kids I teach in grades 4 through 12 really love learning this geeky stuff.

Thanks ALE and thanks, Chris, for all you do!

Megan Golding
Chrysalis Experiential Academy, Roswell

--
Life with Rachel, one mom's journey: http://www.kalamitykat.com