[ale] hald

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Sep 18 15:09:02 EDT 2005

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/003jan05/features/hal/

I exhausted myself doing a Google search for /usr/sbin/hald but I found
just enough energy to send this e-mail before collapsing.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:01:35 -0400