[ale] Help with finding a database

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Sep 17 12:02:44 EDT 2005

The database won't actually *be* on the filesystem (ok, it will, but not
like I think you're expecting it to be).  In order to *see* the
database, you'll need to use a database client.  The webmin client is
ok, but there's also a command line client (it's called, oddly enough,
mysql), and a couple of GUI clients from MySQL (my personal favorite is
the MySQL Control Center).

Nathan J. Underwood
President
Cyber Tech Cafe', LLC <><