[ale] GEEKS galore spread it out to your respective groupsand anywhere else you can think of

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 16 20:55:17 EDT 2005

Do you know where the Galleria Specialty Mall or Worldspan are?  That is the
Galleria area.  Galleria Parkway is one of the roads through there.  It is
right off Cobb Parkway at I-285.  Of course, it does help to know which
building to go to since there are at least 5 office buildings there
currently.  Based on past messages it appears to be in the 400 building
which is the one to the left of 300 (Worldspan) as you look at it from I-75
southbound (300 is also the only one with a pointy top).

-Ryan