[ale] BellSouth DSL setup

Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts ALE at MaestroIT.com
Fri Sep 16 16:47:50 EDT 2005

This was true for a while, but I don't think it is true anymore.  They
recently dropped their residential DSL prices across the board, and it
only requires BS dial tone to get the standard pricing.  They state
pricing that is only $10 more if you don't have BS dial tone at all,
which I assume means they are now or will be offering "naked" DSL lines,
like Speakeasy and others.  So, their new pricing seems very competitive
to me.  Check out fastaccess.com for more info.

> **In Louisiana and Georgia, the price requires BellSouth retail local
> voice service. For customers without BellSouth retail local voice
> service, the prices are as follows:
>
> FastAccess DSL Lite - $34.95
> FastAccess DSL Ultra - $42.95
> FastAccess DSL Xtreme - $52.95