[ale] BellSouth DSL setup

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Sep 15 20:34:15 EDT 2005

James Sumners wrote:
> I am interested in this as well. My Grandfather asked me about
> Bellsouth this week because he has the cheapest service Speedfactory
> offers and it is more expensive than the 1.5Mb package from Bellsouth.
> But, now that I think about it, he uses a Netgear router so it may not
> be too difficult.

???? checking out speedfactory and bellsouth pages:

		256/128		1500/256	3000/384

Speedfactory	29.95		44.95		54.95

BellSouth	24.95		32.95		42.95

I don't see how 29.95 is cheaper then 32.95, but I can see how it would
appear to be a good deal to double your speed for 3 bucks a month.

--
Until later, Geoffrey