[ale] L.A.M.P. Server Setup

Jonathan Chum jchum at aismedia.com
Thu Sep 15 08:01:28 EDT 2005

I have had pretty good success with installing
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html on both Windows and Fedora Core 2
environments. It's tested on both SuSE and RedHat distros. Uninstalling is
pretty simple to as you simply remove the directory in which you extracted
the files to.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html#377

Regards,
Jonathan Chum
Senior Developer

AIS Media, Inc. - "Passion. Innovation. Expertise"
7000 Central Parkway, Suite 1700
Atlanta, GA 30328
Tel: 770.350.7998 / Fax: 770.350.9409
http://www.aismedia.com / jchum at aismedia.com