[ale] Katrina Relief - Operation Stage Right, Atlanta

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Sat Sep 10 23:58:27 EDT 2005

Good-willed Citezens of North Georgia,

Thanks to all of you who are volunteering your time and talents to the
Katrina relief effort.  Much was accomplished today.

Again, this effort is bringing phone service to areas ravaged by the
storm and the temporary centers of relief operations.

Yet much more work remains.  We still have hundreds of man-hours worth
of work to do.  You're invited to pitch in and receive the blessings and
satisfaction of service as you bless the lives of others.

We'll be working from 1300 - 1900 hrs tomorrow, Sunday, 11 September.
We'll meet at Verso again, of course.  Bring your Win2k or XP laptops.
Email us also if the XP/Win2k laptop is the only thing holding you back
from participating.

SCHEDULE:
9/11/05 (Sunday, today!) - 1300-1900 hrs (1-7pm)
9/12/05 (Monday) - 1400 - 2200 hrs (2-10pm)
TENTATIVE!!! 9/12/05 (Tuesday-Friday) - 1400 - 2200 hrs (2-10pm)

LOCATION:
Verso Technologies
400 Galleria Parkway
Suite 1450 (14th floor) (this is the operation floor, not the main office)
Atlanta, GA   30339

More information can be found at the Atlanta Asterisk User Group website:

http://www.itaki.net/aaug/

If you can help, please give us your contact info by including 'Katrina
Volunteer' in an email to katrina at itaki.net

Thanks in advance for your services,

Brian Whigham
Volunteer Coordinator