[ale] SysAdmin Back Issue CD-ROM

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 17:32:46 EDT 2005

--- Christopher Fowler <cfowler at outpostsentinel.com> wrote:

> Can anyone here recommend this:
>
> The Sys Admin Back Issue CD-ROM Version 10 has all the back issues of
> Sys Admin magazine -- the number 1 UNIX/Linux systems administration
> magazine!  From its debut in May 1992

Very happend, wrt sysadmin, back in 1992 is either now irrelevent or publicly
available via Google.

> all the way through the December
> 2004 issue -- that's 13 years of the practical information

How much practicle information can be kept private for months, yet alone years.

I would donate the $ to perl.org, cpan.org, or an organization like Lisa, SANS,
etc., before I would spend it on back issues.  Just my $.02.

-Jim P.