[ale] Slackware v10.2 compile woes

Bob Kruger bkruger at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 23 16:42:48 EDT 2005

James;

I have pretty much decided that the problem is hardware induced.  I just
pulled the HD with the Slack 10.2 distro in it, put it in another
machine, and I can compile to my heart's content.  The old motherboard
had no problems with Slack 7.1 - it peacefully ran for four years.  But,
it will not peacefully coexist with Slack 10.2.  Its time has come and gone.

Thanks all who wrote back.

V/r

Bob