[ale] Slackware v10.2 compile woes

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Sun Oct 23 14:31:59 EDT 2005

Perhaps if you can elaborate on the problems you're having rather than
simply saying "It's broken," maybe we can figure it out a bit better. It
doesn't sound like a distribution or compiler issue. It sounds like you've
got a conflict somewhere.

I'm running Slackware 10.2 on at least three machines, and have done
regular compiling on all of them. I've not run into any problems.

ccurzio at Optimus:~$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.6
PURPOSE.

> Used to be that Slackware was a tight, reliable distro
> that you could compile just about anything with.

Also, please stop blaming the distribution for your problems.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:16:54 -0400