[ale] Flaky Keyboard

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 22:49:51 EDT 2005

It is called ACPI....

Seriously though, if this is a laptop then modprobe -r the battery
module.  See if there are messages being logged about hardware being
constantly watched such as an ethernet interface with no physical cable
connected.  Also, check and see if you are logging serial I/O bus
message errors in /var/log/messages.  This type of checking might help
you out.
Dow