[ale] A faster Java box - any tips ??

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 22:23:03 EDT 2005

Greg,
If your able to do a distributed compile then do that by all means.  Can
you setup a backend compile farm of a few dedicated boxes?  It is
possible that Cluster Knoppix could solve your problem without your
buying a new system.  Distcc is a distributed compile fronted for gcc.
What I don't know is if you can do the Java thing that way.
Dow