[ale] Seeking ways to getting around spyware on Windows

joh6nn joh6nn at hotpop.com
Wed Oct 12 17:41:16 EDT 2005

can you show me where you heard that?  my understanding was slightly
different: that they were threatened with a few lawsuits, and found it
wiser to cave and remove companies, than to fight it out.  though i'll
freely admit that my information is based on hear-say; i'd be interested
in seeing something concrete.

i think that regardless of the situation, the job that AdAware does is
good enough to keep the app on the list, especially in light of the fact
that no single app catches all mal-ware.