[ale] O.T.-old monitors available (offlist)

zeb n4zm at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 9 18:43:17 EDT 2005

On Sunday 09 October 2005 23:00, Matt Magee wrote:
> Zeb,
>
> I need to pass on those monitors.  I ran the idea past my wife tonight
> and she was not amused by the thought of more "stuff" (her word was more
> pointed) in the basement.  I guess she is still not happy about the 35+
> boxen that took up residence there a while back.
>
> -Matt

Quite all right with me.  I have had similar feedback from my wife.  She is
delighted that I am moving some of this stuff out of the basement.

I have several very old computers.  If I get a chance, I plan to strip them of
any potentially re-usable parts.  Without referring to our previous
correspondence, I think you said you were "missing some parts."  If you find
you need something, drop me a line.  I don't begin to believe that it will
all get to Cobb County this trip.

Check your system clock?

Regards....Zeb