[ale] Emacs stinks, Vi is for wimps

Sergio Chaves sergio at turbocorp.com
Fri Oct 7 11:04:22 EDT 2005

Oh yeah!
BTW,  how long did it take you to compile your message? :o)

--
"God is not what you imagine or what you think you understand.  If you
understand you have failed."

 This transmission (including attachments) may be: (1) subject to the
 Attorney-Client Privilege, (2) an attorney work product, or (3) strictly
 confidential to Turbo Logistics, Inc.  If you are not the intended
 recipient of this message (or authorized to receive for the intended
 recipient), you may not read, retain, disclose, print, copy or disseminate
 to anyone this information. If you have received this in error, please
 reply and notify the sender (only) by reply email, and destroy all copies
 of the message (including any attachments). Unauthorized interception of
 this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law