[ale] Syncing a pilot ot exchange?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Oct 5 08:45:58 EDT 2005

Ok, I have this setup.

Garmin iQue Palm Pilot
jPilot to sync pilot
Linux Laptop
Exchange Server with IMAP suppport

Is it possible to sync my Pilot Calendar with the exchange calendar
without too much trouble?  It would be handy but not something I care to
spend 10 hours on.

Robert

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein