[ale] kopete and gtalk?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Tue Nov 29 11:48:23 EST 2005

  Is anyone using "Kopete" from kde with GTalk/Jabber?  Just ran across
this one and it looks interesting.  AIM config was straight up but GTalk
seems to not like connecting.  It does however support the Jabber
Priorities which Gaim doesn't.

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein