[ale] Dell laptop service?

Mills, John M. Mills.J at ems-t.com
Mon Nov 28 17:23:26 EST 2005

ALErs -

DISCLAIMER: Speaking from near-total ignorance, as usual!

Could the wireless modem be a [replaceable] mini-PCI type? Those can be
found on eCost and eBay.

Pull up some product pictures from those sources and look under doors on
the bottom of the Dell. You could try a swap if you have another similar
laptop, and see if that solves the problem.

 - Mills