[ale] Dell laptop service?

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Mon Nov 28 17:07:17 EST 2005

No, but you could try ordering just the wifi card from Dell Spare Parts
division.  Wish I knew the phone number off-hand.

They do offer a return policy (either 14 or 30 days, I believe), so if
the part didn't fix the issue, you could return it.